The Intelligent Life model has been developed from 25 years of successful work with individuals, thought leaders and CEOs.
The understanding gained from looking deeply into how people and systems function, is now available in a form which can be directly integrated across an entire business.
Through my life's work in the field of human systems, I became aware that there is an intelligent design underlying how things work, and that this wasn't being recognised in how we set-up organisations, or how we how we try to run them. As a result, our efforts are producing unintended consequences, and we end up fire-fighting problems of our own making.
Businesses have such a strong societal influence, not just in the time spent at work, but also in the opportunity to leverage the contribution businesses can make to society. And yet, in my work with individual leaders, I saw that an understanding of how people work best isn't the norm within organisational settings.
We know what difference one life can make when lived well - imagine what impact that could have when replicated through a whole organisation or society, and what we could achieve with that level of cohesion.
Jeddah Mali - Founder
- Internationally recognised visionary and change agent.
- Creator of INTELLIGENT LIFE model and mapping system.
- 20 years mentoring business leaders.
- Expert facilitator in human learning environments.
- 30 years of investigative study.
- Board of HeartMath scientific research company.
Anthony goh - Strategy director
- Years of consumer strategy experience across brands like Coca Cola, O2, Adidas, C4, Sky
- Successful ethical business entrepreneur, created and launched a brand in 20+ territories
- Highly creative analyst and system thinker
- MA Physics Oxford University